大家好,今天给各位分享平常生活的对白句子英文的一些知识,其中也会对简爱中的经典英文句子对白进行解释,文章篇幅可能偏长,如果能碰巧解决你现在面临的问题,别忘了关注本站,现在就马上开始吧!
本文目录
[One]、简爱中的经典英文句子对白
英文著名的消失《简·爱》是夏洛蒂·勃朗特的代表作,你知道其经典的英文句子有哪些吗?下面是我带来简爱经典英文句子,欢迎大家阅读!
1. I have not been trampled on.我从未像这样被人摧残过
2. I have not been petrified.我从没有这样伤心过
3. I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.从来没有像这样看不见一丝希望
4. I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您罗彻斯特先生
5. and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.离开您使我非常痛苦
6. Then why must you leave?那为何要离开?
7. Because of your wife!因为你的妻子!
9. 0But you are to be married.但是你要结婚了啊
10. Jane, you must stay.简你一定要留下
11. And become nothing to you?然后让你对我视若无物?
12. Am I a machine without feelings?难道我是一个没有情感的机器吗?
13. Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little难道我贫穷默默无闻长相平庸瘦小
14. that I am soulless and heartless?就没有灵魂和感情吗?
15. I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一样有灵魂和感情
16. And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,并且如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富
17. I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以让你离不开我
18. as it is for I to leave you.就如同我离不开你一样
19. 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉体凡胎在和你交流
20. It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用灵魂和你交流
1. as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我们魂归主后站在上帝的面前我们是平等的
3. I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一个拥有自由意志的人
4. which I now exert to leave you.我现在决意要离开你
5. Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就让你的意志来决定你的命运吧
6. I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手我的心都交给你Jane,简
7. I ask you to pass through life at myside.我请求你陪我共度余生
8. You are my equal and my likeness.我们是平等的你是我的挚爱
9. Will you marry me?你愿意嫁给我吗?
10. Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我吗?
11. Do you doubt me?你是在怀疑我吗?
13. Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram小姐
15. She is the machine without feelings.她才是没有情感的机器
16. It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你超凡脱俗世间罕见
17. Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微默默无闻
18. 0please accept me as your husband.请接收我做你的丈夫
19. I must have you for my own.为了我自己我必须要娶你
20. You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?
24. Then, sir, I will marry you.那么先生我愿意嫁给你
Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?--a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!--I have as much soul as you,--and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;--it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,--as we are!"
“你以为我会留下来,成为你觉得无足轻重的人吗?你以为我是一架自动机器吗?一架没有感情的机器吗?能让我的一口面包从嘴里抢走,让我的一滴活水从我杯子里泼掉吗?你以为,因为我穷、低微、不美、矮小,我就没有灵魂没有心了吗?你想错了!——我的灵魂跟你的一样,我的心也跟你的完全一样。我现在跟你说话,并不是通过习俗、惯例,甚至不是通过凡人的肉体——而是我的精神在同你的精神说话,就像两个都经过了坟墓,我们站在上帝的面前,是平等的——因为我们是平等的!”
“如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富,我一定要使你难以离开我,就像现在我难以离开你。”这可谓是《简爱》整本书中最经典的一句英文,也是我最喜欢的一句话。下面,我们就再来多看看其它的经典句子。
Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless?
你以为我穷、卑微、普通、渺小,就没有灵魂没有感情了吗?
I have as much soul as you,-- and full as much heart!我和你一样有灵魂,一样多的感情。
And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.
如果上帝赋予我美貌和财富,我一定要使你难以离开我,就像现在我难以离开你。
I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,-- as we are!
我不在用世俗老套的东西跟你说话,也不是用我的肉体跟你说话,是我的灵魂在向你的灵魂呼唤,就如同你跟我经过坟墓,同样站在上帝面前,就像现在的我们!
So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
那是一种内在的东西,他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
There is something inside,that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
盼望是一个好东西,大概是比较好的,好东西是不会灭亡的。
Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用来记仇蓄恨
Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!
难道就因为我一贫如洗,默默无闻,长相平庸,个子瘦小,就没有灵魂,没有心肠了——你想错了,我的心灵跟你一样丰富,我的心胸一样充实!
I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting
我以为小鸟飞不过沧海,是以为小鸟没有飞过沧海的勇气,十年以后我才发现,不是小鸟飞不过去,而是沧海的那一头,早已没有了等待
.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在樊笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
.There is something inside,that they can't get to, that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西,他们抵达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果每每出人意料。
It made me look like a duck in water.
I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们能否有着各自的运气,还是只是随处随风飘荡。
0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。
.Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!
[Two]、英语电影中的经典对白,句子(优美动人)
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选取从来就不易。
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。
六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。
[Three]、求 暮光之城中唯美句子中的中英文对白。
〖One〗、Edward:Do I dazzle you?我有没有让你神魂颠倒?
〖Two〗、Bella:Did you ever think that maybe my number was up the first time,with the van,and that you've been interfering with fate?
〖Three〗、你有没有想过,第一次被货车撞得时候,也许我就在劫难逃。而你是在跟命运抗争呢?
〖Four〗、Edward:That wasn't the first time。Your number was up the first time I meet you.
〖Five〗、撞车不是第一次。我第一次遇见你的时候你就在劫难逃了。
〖Six〗、Edward:To me,it was like you were some kind of demon,summoned straight from my own personal hell to ruin me.
〖Seven〗、对我而言,你就像一个魔鬼,受到了召唤从我的地狱世界走出来,就是为了毁掉我。
〖Eight〗、Bella: How old are you?你多大了?
〖Nine〗、Bella: And how long have you been seventeen?满17岁多久了?
〖Ten〗、Edward: A while.有一段时间了。
1〖One〗、Edward:Bring on the shackles—I'm your prisoner.把镣铐拿来——我被你俘虏了。
1〖Two〗、Bella:About three things I was absolutely positive.First,Edward was a vampire.The second,there was a part of him— and I didn’t know how potent that part might be-that thirsted of my blood.And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.有3件事我很确定第一,爱德华是一个吸血鬼;其次,在他身体内有一部分—我不知道是多大的部分—非常渴望我的鲜血;第三,我毫无保留地,不可救药地爱上了他。
1〖Three〗、Edward:It's twilight.It's the safest time of day for us.The easiest time.But also the saddest,in a way…the end of another day,the reeturn of the night.Darkness is so predictable,don't you think?已经是暮色时分了。对我们而言,这是一天中最安全的时刻,最轻松的时刻。在某种程度上却也是最伤感的时刻……有一天结束了,夜晚再次来临,黑暗总是如期而至,你觉得呢?
1〖Four〗、Bella:I like the night.Without the dark,we'd never see the stars.我喜欢夜晚。没有黑夜,我们就永远看不见星星。
1〖Five〗、Bella:You already know how I feel,of course.I'm here…which,roughly translated,means I woud rather die than stay away from you.I'm an idiot.你肯定知道我对你的感情。我就在这里……也就是说,我宁愿死也不愿和你分开。我真是个傻瓜。
1〖Six〗、Edward:You are an idiot.And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…你的确是个傻瓜。这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
1〖Seven〗、Bella:What a stupid lamb!多愚蠢的羔羊啊!
1〖Eight〗、Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.多霸道而变态的狮子啊!
1〖Nine〗、Edward:I know that at some point,something I tell you or something you see is going to be too much.And then you'll run away from me,screaming as you go.I won't stop you.I want this to happen,because I want you to be safe.And yet,I want to be with you.The two desires are impossible to reconcile…我知道总有一天,你会忍受不了我告诉你的或者你亲眼看到的事情,而从我身边逃走,惊叫着逃走。我不会阻拦你,其实我希望这一刻在点来到,因为我不想让你有什么危险,可是,我又特别想和你在一起。这两种愿望相互矛盾,很男调和……
20、Bella:I'm not running anywhere.我不会逃走,我哪也不去。
2〖One〗、Edward:I love you,It's a poor excuse for what I'm doing,but it's still true.我爱你,这个借口苍白无力,可是是真的。
2〖Two〗、Edward:Twilight,again。Another ending.No matter how perfect the day is,it always has to end.又是暮色时分了,又一天结束了。无论白天多完美,总有结束的一刻。
2〖Three〗、Bella:Some things don't have to end.有些东西不一定非结束不可。
2〖Four〗、Forbidden to Renmember,Terrified to Forgot
2〖Five〗、I waited for the numbness to return,or the pain.because the pain must be coming.I'd broken my personal rules.Instead of shying away from
2〖Six〗、the memories,I'd walked forward and greeted them.I'd heard his voice,
2〖Seven〗、so clearly,in my head.That was going to cost me,I was sure of it.
2〖Eight〗、Especially if I couldn't reclaim the haze to protect myself.I felt
2〖Nine〗、too alert,and that frightened me.
30、But relief was still the strongest emotion in my body—refief that
3〖One〗、came from the very core of my being.
3〖Two〗、As much as I struggled not to think of him,I did not struggle to
3〖Three〗、forget.I worried—late in the night,when the exhaustion of sleep
3〖Four〗、deprivation broke downmy defenses—that it was all slipping away.That
3〖Five〗、my mind was asieve,and I would someday not be able to remember the
3〖Six〗、precise color of his eyes,the feel of his cool skin,or the texture of
3〖Seven〗、his voice,I could not think of them,but I must remember them.
3〖Eight〗、Because there was just one thing that I had to know that he existed.That was all.Everthing else I could endnure.So long as he existed.
3〖Nine〗、That's why I was more trapped in Forks than I ever had been before,
40、why I'd fought with Charlie when he suggested a change.Honestly,it
4〖One〗、shouldn't matter;no one was ever coming back here.
4〖Two〗、But if I were to go to Jacksonville,or anywhere else brigt and
4〖Three〗、unfamiliar,how could I be sure he was real?In a place where I could
4〖Four〗、never imagine him,the conviction might fade…and that I could not
4〖Five〗、Forbidden to remember,terrified to forget;it was a hard line to
4〖Six〗、我等待着麻木或者是痛苦的归来。因为痛苦一定会来。我已经打破了自己的常规。
4〖Seven〗、我没有逃避回忆,而是大步向前迎接他们。我已经听见了他的声音,在我的头脑中是如
4〖Eight〗、此的清晰。我会为此付出代价,这一点我很确信。尤其,如果我不能重拾糊涂的本性来
4〖Nine〗、保护自己,代价会更为惨烈。我警惕性太高,这让我感到恐怖。
50、但是解脱仍是我内心最强烈地感受——这种解脱来自我的灵魂深处。
5〖One〗、我拼命努力不去想他,但是我没法努力忘记他。我很担心——当失眠带来的疲惫感在深
5〖Two〗、夜摧毁我的防线——一切都会消失不见。我的记忆是个漏斗,也许有一天我不再记得他
5〖Three〗、他眼睛的具体颜色,他冰冷皮肤的触感,或者是他声音的磁性。我不能再想起这些,但
5〖Four〗、因为这是我能够活下去的唯一信念——我必须知道他曾存在过。这就是我在乎的全
5〖Five〗、部。一切我都可以忍受。只要他存在过。
5〖Six〗、这就是为什么在福克斯我更像一只穷鸟困兽的原因,为什么当查理提出要我改变时
5〖Seven〗、我会反对的原因。老师说,这些都无关紧要,没人会再回到这里了。
5〖Eight〗、但是如果我去杰克逊维尔,或者其他阳光灿烂的陌生之地,那我如何确信他真实存
5〖Nine〗、在过?那些地方我没法想象他的存在,没法说服自己他曾存在过……这样我会活不下
60、不能想起,又害怕忘记,这一路走来,太艰辛。
平常生活的对白句子英文和简爱中的经典英文句子对白的问题分享结束啦,以上的文章解决了您的问题吗?欢迎您下次再来哦!
声明:本文内容来自互联网不代表本站观点,转载请注明出处:https://www.77788896.com/GIz12GKDSg.html